WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Thank you Geo for nominating me. You can find Geo at Just reading my books.
The creator of the award is Okoto Enigma. Thank you 🙂 !
3 things about myself:
- Books and puzzles are my hobbies.
- I love my children and husband above everything else.
- I like travelling, holidays, the sun and the sea.
I am nominating the following bloggers for the award:
- Marius Andrei from Carti Analogii Antologii
- Potecuta from Poteci de dor
- Barbara from Lire dit-elle
- Diana from Illusion’s street
- Vero from Dintr-o suflare
- Ana from Adropofinspiration
- Anca from Anca si cartile
- Gandurile dintre pagini
- Sunt un adolescent rebel
- Diuras from Lumen in mundo
And I could continue forever, I love and follow a lot of blogs.
- Why did you have a blog? The idea of writing about books came after a discussion with a friend, she talked me into it.
- What’s on your mind when you read a great story? It depends on the story, but generally i live through the characters of the books i’m reading, i can feel their feelings.
- Which is your favorite all times character? Hm, difficult question! I have a lot of favourites, but if I have to choose just one it would be Ender from Ender’s Game.
- If you were to travel in the past, where it would be? I don’t want to travel in the past, it has to stay were it belongs: in the past.
- What’s your motivation in life? This is simple: TO BE HAPPY AND TO LIVE MY LIFE
5 questions for the nominees :):
- What is your favourite book and why?
- How many books do you read in a year?
- How do you choose the books you are reading?
- What are you reading in this moment?
- What book do you think everybody should read?
My best posts: